1. So my garden has EXPLODED with amazing food. I am loving all of it except I have no idea what to do with all of the zucchini I have. I need to find a good GF zucchini bread recipe.
2. My Junie B. Fan Pack arrived! I can't get over the fact that they sent a book. Now, I have to wait for the monthly newsletters, which I am so excited for!!!
3. I made book beads!!! I have been wanting to try this for so long! It was so fun picking through old books and magazines. I think the Lakeshore Beads are my favorite. That catalogue had tons of colors that popped out in the beads.
Check out my post here.
4. The Oregon lavender fields are in full bloom. This is the greatest time of year to go, explore, and cut your own lavender. I am in love with this White Spike lavender.
5. My Blogiversary has been going on this week! The amount or love and support you all have shown is incredible.
If you haven't stopped over and entered the giveaways be sure to do so soon. The celebration will come to an end this weekend.
Be sure to head over to DoodleBugs Teaching to check out more Five For Friday Fun!