1. I have been spending as much time as I can outside. This guy loves it and I can't complain, except for the sun burn...EEKK!
2. This book is too good! I haven't been able to put it down and I can't wait to finish it today. See my awesome bookmark I made?! You can read all about my custom bookmarks here.
UPDATE - This is hands down one the the BEST books I have read in a long time. I didn't want it to end. The plot was superior and entertaining. This slow reader blew through it in less than 24 hours.
3. I can't wait to dive into these reads! Can you tell that I enjoy young adult fiction?
4. As always summer or not, I am loving my new Scentos goodies! These pencils are awesomely smelly! Plus, they write great.
5. Drumroll please..................
It lanches this Sunday! I am beyond excited and grateful for all of your love and support over the last year! There are over a dozen incredible teachers helping me celebrate this blogiversary. Be sure to swing over Sunday and check it out!
What are you lovin' this summer?