This week has been filled with organizing, relaxing, and packing.
1. Washi tape! Where has this stuff been all my life?! I am in love with how easily is transforms Blah! into BOOM!
2. Pathways to the Common Core. Over the last couple years, I have been preparing myself for the transition to CCSS. As an ESL teacher, I worked on breaking down the standards to determine what language forms and functions my students would be required to use. Now, as a classroom teacher, I have jumped head first into the CCSS. This books has severed as a fabulous resource throughout all of my work up-to and with the CCSS. I highly recommend it!
3. Creating for TPT. I love being able to let my creative juices flow, while sharing the final products will all of you. This week, I added a set of I have...Who has...? and a super cute word family activity.
4. My Monster. I love being home during the summer to walk and play with this terrific fur ball.
5. Erin Condren Life Planner. I did it, I splurged and got my first Erin Condren Life Planner. I chose to go with the Life Planner because I use a digital format for my lesson plans. I love that I was able to personalize this planner, it inspires me each time I look at it. I am eagerly waiting to start writing in it!
I am off to HOTlanta for the National Education Association's Representative Assembly (NEA-RA). This annual event is an incredible experience where members from all over the nation come together to monitor and support our rights as pubic educators.